Subject Author Posted Replies

Questions about building tile-topped table
I want to build a tile-topped table for our front-porch. The tile area will be 36x36 in. I plan a hardwood edge around it. It won't get rained on but will see large temperature extremes (live in...
2
2

9-DRAWER TOOLBOX
Yeah, I know, I think I posted this awhile back. But the younger kid finally moved one of his vehicles out, so now I can start actual planning on getting a pad poured then the two-car garage/shop...
1
1

Drawer lock bit
I have a set of three cabinet bits that I recently bought for use on my router table - using a DeWalt 618 on a Woodpecker raiser. So, I've read up on what little I can find on these bits from MLCS and...
2
2

BENCH-TOP STORAGE CHEST
Scroll down JOAT When in doubt, go to sleep. - Mully Small

Check out the latest news & videos
View, vote on, and submit your own links: muvy.org domain name is for sale. Your purchase will be secured by Epik.

European hinge help needed
I have 17 yr old Techline furniture that was put together with the European hinges. These are small and the door hinge fits into a 25 mm diameter hole. The mounting plate is broken and I am having a...
11
11

SPOON
in doubt, go to sleep. - Mully Small http://e-scoutcraft.com/wood_carving/spoon.htmlJOATWhen

STROP
in doubt, go to sleep. - Mully Small Use Homestead’s free website building software to choose a design, customize it, and show the world. Create your website today!

See you guys (and gal) in a week!
While I'm gone on vacation, please hash out the following and let me know the answers when I return: - Do I need to ground my PVC dust pipe? - Is SawStop really necessary? - Who makes the best table...
13
13

mahogany for cutting board?
I'm watching a cooking show and this guy is using what appears to be a large piece of mahogany for his cutting board. Is mahogany a good choice for cutting boards or not?
40
40

Repainting rattan
I have a real wicker (not resin) patio dining set. It's painted a glossy whitish color and is yellowing. I'd like to paint it a different color, I'm concerned about preparing the surface. It seems...
2
2

Staining sisal
I have some wrought iron chairs with woven sisal seats. I'd like the seats a darker color. Sisal is fairly flexible, so I'm concerned about something that hardens on the surface flaking off. Any...
1
1

Significant damage in wood shop fire (The Sentinel)
*http%3A// conditions were a factor as firefighters responded to a predawn fire that started in the flue of a wood stove at a woodworking shop in Upper Mifflin Township this morning. === NAKED ANGEL...

ARE EEE O.T. Customer Support
What are my thoughts? The best parts of you dripped down your fathers leg.
5
5

OT: Good Free Anti-Spyware & Utilities (And Everybody Needs Some)
I'm not pushing this program because I'm connected to it, because I'm not. I have Spyware Doctor but the program was a memory hog, it slowed everything down, and it caused very slow startups. So I...