Subject Author Posted Replies

REVIEW - GMC 18v Strike Allnailer - www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Hi all, Have just posted a review of the new GMC 18v Strike Allnailer - designed to make the conventional hammer obsolete! Well... almost... it helps! Brad nailers are an essential tool in the modern...

Re: Billy Cmelak Master Personas
Note: Anytime you see a post with one of the return groups as "" there's a pretty good chance t its trolling for votes. Yes, they actually have contests to see who can pull the most responses. In this...

Wood door and trims
Hi I am located in Miami Florida and in need of some woodworking help. I just purchased a property that has a custom wood door that "sticks" (does not open more than eight inches). It is an exterior /...
2
2

Built in bookshelves
I am looking for plans or similar aid for built-in bookshelves with sliding glass doors. I search the web, but don't find much more than retailer photos. I am preparing to install the shelves on a 14'...
2
2

cutting alum tambour
I have 2 rolls of 48" X 96" tambour that I need to crosscut to about 34" sections to wrap around a large L shaped cabinet. The tambour material is 5/32" thick aluminum and each piece is 3/4" wide with...
1
1

How to find a used Unisaw in Washington State?
I've searched Craig's list, but I was wondering if anyone knows other places where a used one can be found? I live in the Olympia area, so Seattle and Tacoma are close. Thanks! John.
10
10

Spraying vs. Rolling Kitchen Cabinets
We are doing quite a bit of remodeling in our house including new countertops, redoing the hard wood floor, and painting the kitchen cabinets. The kitchen cabinets were real ugly - 70's looking with...
35
35

4" vs 6" duct for Dust collection?
Would a small shop DC system run ok with the mains at 4" smooth bore PVC ducting vs 6"? I would have about 30' of main and 4 drops using a 2hp 1600cfm unit and air blocks for the station no used. The...
17
17

OT - Shellac
I am rebuilding an old tractor and am in the process of fixing the starter motor. The field coil insulation has deteriorated and needs to be replaced. Got the cotton tape and somebody said use shellac...
6
6

Aluminum router plate
I have a 1/2", 10" x 10" or so flat aluminum plate that I'd like to use to mount a router in my router table. Problem is the aluminum is not anodized so I'm concerned it will mark the wood. I'm...
6
6

FOR SALE-- 6 major tools
mfg weight price Planer 15" Jet JW15CS 500 $800 2 speed, knives very good, motor in base, mobile base Band Saw Laguna 16LT 350 800 with 4 blades, cast table and fence, two dust outlets. Can include...

Shop made rollers for Makita 2030 Planer
The rollers on my Makita 2030 planer/jointer were in unusable condition and needed to be replaced. My internet search found where I could get the roller redone for $100 per roller + shipping. This...
1
1

Re: ot
Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but "0:->" wrote on Sun, 18 Feb 2007 12:41:57 -0800 in : Keep it on the QT, SVP. Nyet pravila nomer pyats. tschus pyotr
5
5

Need the low-priced cars?
Visit the site for a chance to take the latest used cars in town. All the best bargains in Australia and New Zealand are listed in OzFreeOnline. You can even try their other services like if you want...

Kirby finds his groove (Northern Express)
*http%3A//?s been making furniture almost as long as he?s been making music, but Kirby Snively finally seems to have found his groove. Combining rustic and contemporary elements of woodworking, he?s...