Subject Author Posted Replies

Woodcraft Adirondack chair template
I wonder if Woodcraft is paying royalties to Russ Morash for the use of Norm's Adirondack plan to create the templates they are selling. Dick "just wondering" Durbin
6
6

Number of outlets?
I stand corrected as far as dwellings and quest rooms per NEC rules. I haven't done anything but commercial in 20 years. Your local jurisdictin may have their own rules. If your building a stand alone...
33
33

FS: Old Delta 22-101 Planer
Local pickup only. Located in Tempe, AZ More description and info here: http://www.owwm.org/viewtopic.php?p=131555#131555
5
5

Is this odd?
I've never heard of a nine inch saw before. Never saw blades for sale anywhere either. Is this Rockwell saw proprietary like the old Tandy stuff or do/did others make a nine inch saw?
7
7

FineWoodworking.COM and 18th century tools
A while back I wrote of the behind the scenes shop at Colonial Williamsburg where Jon Laubach and George Wilson make reproduction tools for the CW craftsmen. has a video that shows Jon and George and...
3
3

Best WoodDorking Music
I'm in design phase now for a pretty much classical piece on the order of a Townsend double chest. As I'm sketching and scratching it is a great help to me to have Bach the elder playing the Concerto...
56
56

Recommendation on a Shelac Protective Spray?
I have some wooden figures that have a paper picture glued to them. The finish is starting to ware off a bit and want to clean them up and spray something on them to preserve the glued on paper...
1
1

Anyone order from Twin Oaks Mill, Inc
I'm thinking of placing an order with Twin Oaks Mill, AVA, Missouri. 100 bd/ft hard maple, 100 bd/ft white oak. Pricing and shipping seem reasonable, just wondering if anyone out there have used these...
3
3

Proxxon Mini Grinder
Does anyone have experience with the Proxxon mini grinder, a.k.a. Merlin? I burnt out the one I had in a week, sent it back and got a refund. I think I may have applied too much pressure and either...
2
2

Tall bearings for bearing guided bits?
I should probably rig up some sort of pin router, but I'm curious.... I'd like to make some custom trays for a rolling tool cart I just built - the kind that have profiles of the tools themselves cut...
11
11

Patina sale and Auction March 10, 2007 in Damascus, Maryland.
Potomac Antique Tools and Industries Association, Inc. (PATINA)

OT - Sen-Sen
I haven't seen this stuff sincie I was a kid. I figured they'd stopped making it. It is absolutely aazing some of the stuff you can find on the web. May buy some of this just for the Hell of it. Now...
47
47

Sicilian wood carving ?
Sicilian wood carving ? Any questions about wood carving ask George Petralia, a sicilian wood carver... http://www.sicilianwoodcarver.comCaesar

Any Bosch 1619EVS + Veritas Router Table owners here?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Leon" Newsgroups: rec.woodworking Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 7:13 AM Subject: Re: Any Bosch 1619EVS + Veritas Router Table owners here? The Bosch 1619 does...
1
1

Who are these people and What is the story
Reading the group posts over the last few weeks since I joined, I have seen a lot about Vito Kuhn and some about Susan Welchel. Some pretty funny posts and some very odd responses by this Vito...
7
7