Subject Author Posted Replies

FISH SCALE WOOD BURNING TIP
have anal glaucoma. I can't see my ass going to work today. http://www.fishcarver.com/making_fish_scale_tips.htmJOAT

BALLISTIC BUFFALO
have anal glaucoma. I can't see my ass going to work today. http://www.fieldandstream.com/fieldstream/shooting/rifles/article/0...
1

Bosch 10.8v I-driver
I thought it was gimmicky at first. Bought it anyway. I'm forever reaching under countertops screwing upwards, always in fear of popping one through (when laminate). The light weight and serious power...
22
22

Cordless Tool Battery Short Charge?
I have a project coming up where I would like to use my cordless Drills. One of them still has power in both batteries, but I am afraid that the charge is not sufficient enough to last through the...
10
10

dye vs pigment stains
I'd like to add an accent piece to a piece of furniture I'm building and want to ebonize a piece of Maple (though I suppose it doesn't have to be Maple, I just want it to be black). I've read that dye...
14
14

Safety 2.25 bifocals
Try them and let us know how it works out. I just pair $250 for presciption safety glasses; if the $5 ones work out for you, I will sure feel foolish.
20
20

Electric Hand planer
I have been mentioning for awhile that I needed a planer, so my wife went out and bought me a Ryobi electric hand planer. Not exactly what I was talking about, but her intentions were good. My...
32
32

A different spin on Miter Gauges
I presently have a stock Delta with a homemade fence as most of you probably have. I also have a Incra 1000SE that I use 90% of the time, primarilly for quick 90drgree cuts because it is dead...
7
7

Advice on buying table saw
I am planning to gift a table saw to a friend. He is not a full time carpenter, but does to some pretty intensive work aroudn the house. I am not sure what his purpose might be, but I can think of his...
12
12

Bandsaw
Anybody need a LARGE bandsaw? affiliated with in any way. mark http://southjersey.craigslist.org/tls/313758505.htmlNot
9
9

Stabalising bark?
I have a project in mind where I want to construct some parts of it with strips of bark cut to size. These are panels about 6'' by 3". I have been able to glue it to some MDF to make it ridgid but I...
3
3

What is it? CLXVI
A new set has just been posted: 's Blogger switched my site from beta to "New Blogger", hopefully the change will be transparent, but if there are any problems or improvements that might be the cause....
39
39

WTB table and tilt mechanism Walker Tuner 16" bandsaw
Let me know if you have parts, thanks, John.

fabathome.com
There I said it. Saw it on Daily Planet on Discovery channel. I guess its a (alternative?) rapid prototyping type m/c. Seems to be maybe at bit more at this site. Some here may find this interesting

Help!!! Polyeurethane over waterbase clear??????????
I have built a couple of small sized 10-drawer chests. 18"W X 18"H X 10"D I decided to use the Minwax Polyacrylic finish on it. I have tried my best to coat the tops without leaving brushmarks. I...
4
4