Subject Author Posted Replies

OT - Quack
I thought this was pretty funny. JOAT If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter. - W.S. Lind http://blog.grain-of-salt.com/media/quack.png
2

FS: Wood Lathes, other tools & misc. stuff (in SW Mich)
I've got to reduce the clutter and clear out a lot of space in my basement and garage. So, much as I hate to do it, I'm putting up all this stuff for sale. NOTE: it's all located about 40 miles west...
2
2

DW 735 Replacement Blades
Anybody found a good source for replacement blades for this planer?
7
7

Ridgid Planer for sale - craigs list - Raleigh NC area
In case anyone is interested : can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m (remove the _ to get the address) http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/321155581.htmlThanks...

help - fitting sleeves to Delta Boss sanding 'bobbins'
I wonder if anyone can help. I have a: Delta Industrial Model SA350K Bench Oscillating Spindle Sander and I have recently bought new abrasive loadings for it - changed all the smaller sizes without...
9
9

Did I buy the wrong chuck?
Did I buy the wrong chuck?. I bought a versachuck model T which is their small version. If I try to hold anything longer than the diameter to make a vase or goblet, the wood moves off centre whenever...
2
2

wheelwright's vise on Craigs list - Atlanta
Not sure how much the vise is worth, but the pictures are interesting: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/tls/321063409.htmlJohn
4
4

Festool DOMINO - Table legs to apron example
I've done two more bonsai tables - this time using the DOMINO instead of the TREND M&T Jig and a router. The difference in the time required to set up and cut the mortises was very pleasantly...

ANTI VITILIGO HERBAL OIL
VitiligoHerb Oil is pure Herbal Oil for Vitiligo, A Complete solution for white patches. VitiligoHerb Oil is now being used in many countries of the World with high success rates. VitiligoHerb Oil is...
1
1

Exciting times ahead.
Star with Texas Woods, Inc. Rural Route 1 Box 66 Bastrop, TX 78502 (800) 687-1779 He will talk your ear off and tell you who is in business and where. Apparently ten years is enough for people to...
24
24

How much horsepower?
I have a vintage 12 inch band saw made by Shopmaster in Minneapolis that was made back in the 40's or 50's. Long since out of business. My grandfather owned the saw. He powered it with a 1/4 horse...
3
3

Bird Cutterhead
I was reading a older post about the spiral Cutterhead for jointers. I bought a Bird 6" about a year ago, and will never go back to a regular Cutterhead again. I use birds eye maple, and other figured...
1
1

attaching a small high torque shelf to a plaster wall
I need to attach what would look like a small shelf (2"a x 3"b x 4"hyp): to a plaster wall. It is to support a magnifying lamp with a clamp-on pivot arm. The lamps weight is a bit of a beast. The...
6
6

OT: From The Useless Information Vault:
It'll happen again just a month later, on the 5th June. Come over to the UK and celebrate it.
22
22

Bench!
I'm looking for plans for a garden bench with storage in the seat. Can anyone help?
2
2