Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: First Plane?
Whoa - back it up a minute. Have you got sharpening stuff - other than a 1 to2 hp grinder? Even if the iron comes dead flat on the back - at least the front inch or two, sharpened - and honed - at...

Making joints for beaded cabinet face frames
If I remember correctly, this is called mitered sticking. The technique involves making the beading along the edge then cutting the grooves to the same depth as the bead. Then clip off the corner of...
3
3

Where does varnish go?
This was actually for a customer. I told them I did not guarantee the finish against mother natures creatures. Very strange, they would eat the finish completely off in one spot and expand that spot....
11
11

?? Advice on jointer...
Since you are in OZ, probably be a good idea to talk to list members from OZ about suppliers. "Mekon" is fairly close to Sydney and I can't remember the guy's name who is around Fremantle some place....
8
8

MILKING STOOL - ?
That must have been named by some city boy (or girl).
1
1

FOOTSTOOL
Not exactly detailed instructions, but not rocket scienc either. Good practice for a newbie. I'd sure as Hell pick a different color tho. JOAT If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't...

TOY CHEST - PDF
you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter. - W.S. Lind Georgia-Pacific manufactures an array of building products, such as plywood, OSB materials, gypsum boards, and lumber for...

Compact Reciprocating Saws
I was wondering if anybody might know the story about what happened to all the 110-volt compact reciprocating saws that used to be on the market. They were shorter than a standard sawzall and thinner,...

Match for Carver-Tripp special walnut
haven't been able to find any Carver-Tripp products at >any of the usual stores. Searches on the internet come up empty >also. My can has a 1998 date on it. This might not get you much fartther....
15
15

interesting article Wood pallets are good as gold to some crooks
And to think I had to pay to get rid of inbound freight pallets. Outbound were all custom to unit size, designed for a footprint of a certain number and stack of boxes so that there would be no...
10
10

Ripping miter cuts
Now that makes sense - DUH! Thanx!
9
9

All what you are looking for and much more
hi all here you can find all what you are looking for and much more see you http://www.urmania.tk
2
2

Festool (not Fats) Domino and such ilk.
the 3 year old twins next door, sitting on the curb on trash day with the seat broken out. (I guess Mom figured she's way behind on previous "can you fix this?" karma and didn't want to ask again, so...
10
10

Sandpaper for Bosch detail sander?
There is a cheap Bosch detail sander on Craigslist, but it seems to be a discontinued item and I can't find anyplace that sells the sandpaper. The owner says he hasn't used it in years, so he doesn't...
1
1

20 Percent off at Rockler.com
Ok it is only one item but maybe that PC4212... here is the legaleeze from the email: *To get 20% off one item, simply place your order at by clicking on any link above or entering promotion code...