Subject Author Posted Replies

TURNED LIDDED BOX
No posts from me on for a long tme, so if any of you guys want to post this there, feel free. JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations? - Peter Egan
1
1

DECORATIVE HINGE
And, for those guys with no imagination, if you wants to 'anterek' it just beat it with the ball end of a ball peen hammer, then paint it black - instant anteek. JOAT What is life without challenge...

SURFACE SANDER
This is from Mother Earch News. I do not have a lot of faith in their designs. But, your choice. JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations? - Peter Egan

LATHE MOUNTED SEGMENTED THICKNESS SANDER
Not very close to what I'm actually lookin for. As usual. JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations? - Peter Egan We sell woodworking plans, projects with full...

MODEL HYDROPLANE - PDF
Kinda ugly to my mind, but kids have no taste anyway. If you scale this up large enough for an adult to ride in be sure to enlarge the engine at the same tme, otherwise it won't go very fast. JOAT...

DOLL CLOTHES DRYER - PDF
is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations? - Peter Egan http://countryplans.com/vintage_farm//kids/PSMay56DollClothesDryer.pdfJOATWhat

FOLDING SLED - PDF
I'm pretty sure I've posted this before, but feel it should be posted again, for all you guys that live up north. You can start building one now, then stick it in your trunk. Then after the day of...

CEDAR STRIP CANOOE - HANGING CABINET - CHRISTMAS TRAIN
The Shopsmith almost always has some interesting projects. And archives, with a lot more. JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations? - Peter Egan

Delta wood lathe
I am in need of an attachment for my delta wood lathe. I need the attachment that holds the tool rest. Also would be interested in 4-6" and 10-12" tool rest. If you can help me I would GREATLY...
3
3

Delta 8" Jointer 37-350 lips Replacement .
Any woodworker here replace a Delta 37-350 jointer in-feed and out-feed table lips (aluminum section). If I buy the replacement parts is it difficult to install and how about getting it level with the...

carbide blades for planers?
Hey folks. I have my dewalt 733 planer that may need some new blades soon. Granted, they were replaced recently, but they seem to dull down so gosh darn quick. I saw infinity tools has planer blades...
4
4

Lots of wood for sale
I have about 650 BF of wood for sale on E-bay. Over 650 BF Cherry,Oak, Walnut, Mahogany, Maple $1200 Item number: 200108956867 Check it out.

Steam bending
Came across this site where they are claiming to be using a new steam bending technology. I'm interested in steam bending & have done some with success. Just wondering if any of you have heard of this...

Finishing question
On my current project (red oak hallway table) I was aiming for a filled-pore, stained look. I used a blend of water-based aniline dyes (walnut and rosewood) to get the colour just right. Then I...
30
30

REQ: Plans for Adirondack Chairs?
Thanks in advance...