Subject Author Posted Replies

Anything wrong with apple?
and that there is a lot of stress in the wood because of pruning, etc. However, it is beautiful wood. Ed
8
8

REVIEW - Triton Superjaws - www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Hi folks, I have just completed a review of the Triton Superjaws clamping device. You can read the full review online now at Hope it helps! Circular Saw Buyer's Guide Buyer's Guide When most people...

PC has infiltrated The Wreck.
Well that certainly does explain why the broadcast news has become more of a comedy and or entertainment rather than a source for accurate factual news.
39
39

Steel City Drill Press. I like it.
I've had this DP for about six months. Used it several times but until this project I hadn't really put it through its paces. It's this cradle: headboards require 13 holes in each of four pieces at...
9
9

CAD Questions
Where did all you you get your basic CAD skills?
16
16

Central Machinery (Harbor Freight) Portable T/S Impressions
FWIW, I bought one for "buzzing" the small pieces of firewood for the smallest Morso stove. And for whatever else it proved suitable for. For $120, simple-enough experiment. Model is 45804. Motor is...

INSPIRATION - Gothic Toilet Seat
This just strikes me as just weird. JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations? - Peter Egan http://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/Gothic-Commode-Seat-1.jpg
2
2

INSPIRATION - Throne Fit For A King
Be sure to click on the photos uner, for enlarged photos. If I ever redo my throne room I'm most definitely gonna keep this in mind. JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new...

Design Input Requested
I am in the process of designing a Stickley inspired dresser for ME. Got any input?
13
13

Woodworking and other tool humor (OT)
I got a laugh out of this. I hope you will too.................. DRILL PRESS: A tall upright machine useful for suddenly snatching flat metal bar stock out of your hands so that it smacks you in the...
1
1

building a belt sander
It occurs to me that I could make a belt sander myself (I'm thinking a 6x48 stationary sander). I have motors (up to 1 hp), pulleys, belts, lots of scrap steel, a welder, lots of wood, a metal lathe,...
2
2

Exterior Windows
For my Garage, I need to replace a couple of windows. The rot has fully destroyed the windows in my detached garage, and the City is on a Fix-It-Up campaign. I cannot afford to have the windows custom...
1
1

PADDLE STEAMER
Not exactly rocket science, but a nice project for beginners. JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations? - Peter Egan My odd, little world of paper toys, holiday...

Is this a US-only group?
Yes there is a Winery near here "Charleville Vineyard Brewery" they brew a nice assortment. Bit expensive though but mighty tasty. Mark
60
60

Minwax fast dry poly, Sprayable??
From what I have read, poly is a pain to spray. I think that's why all the big furniture giants spray lacquer, not poly.