Subject Author Posted Replies

We'll send you a Thank You Paycheck
Real Income Producer MAKE $2000 - $4000 A WEEK WITH THIS SOFTWARE! Stop worrying about money, this software swells up bank accounts. http://www.tellmemoresite.com

Fence upgrade for Jet contractor table saw?
Looking for an upgrade from the standard Jet fence that the Jet contracor saw somes with. Amazon has some good deals on the Delta T2 30" and Vega U26 and Vega Pro 40. I think any would be a good...

Re: anitique table casters
You don't. Not under any circumstances. You could check the usual suspects like Lee Valley, Restoration Hardware, etc. Or you can find something that's pretty close and then use your metalworking...
2
2

Convert a powr planer to a jointer
Having an electric power planer from Ryobi - which I understand is not a top grade model - but in trying to edge plane 2" thick boards for edge joining wondering if anyone has attempted to convert...
6
6

Recommended Wood for Outdoor Swing
I'm building a garden swing (the kind with two facing seats hanging from a frame with a platform connecting them) and was planning to use Redwood. I'm from the Northeast and Redwood is impossible to...
17
17

Airless spayer for acrylic
Are those about the only sprayers to use to spray acrylic paints? Im painting some cabinets and this paint is too viscous to work with my HVLP gun. I want a better finish then what I can do with a...
3
3

Milk paint recipes and other natural paint recipes
Hi; I can't say I'm a devoted reader of this newsgroup, the last time I read it was 1987. I used to have as part of a small personal website a milk paint reicipe that was so unexpectedly popular I...
12
12

OT: India readies world's cheapest car: $2,467
won't meet safety standards for US, in fact you probably couldn't buy a set of airbags and seatbelts alone for $2467. And you certainly can't buy a sawstop for this! :D
1
1

display case question
I am thinking of making a display case for my daughter's spoon collection. My concern is the outgassing dammaging the spoons. 1) What wood that is workable has the least natural acidity? 2) What glues...
6
6

Plans For Attached Shed To Outside Back Wall of Garage
I have been searching the web for plans to build a shed for storing lumber that is attached to the outside back wall of my two car garage without success. The back wall of the garage is thirty feet...
7
7

Shop Wiring Suggestions
I am in the process of applying for an electrical permit from the township. I have an existing 200 amp service which has two breaker spots available. From here I am going to run a 100 amp subpanel to...
33
33

Semi OT Battery Technology
DeWalt has a new cordless saw, the Model DC300K, that seems to promise a major break through in battery life. The battery, apparently a next generation lithium ion battery uses partials that are 100...
4
4

pocket hole jointery
Hello there I am wondering what is the opinion around pocket hole jointery ? I am thinking about buying a jig to try but wondering if it is even worth it ? I usually mortise/T my joints, but wondering...
12
12

minor gloat
My main living is working as one half of a duo working the pubs & clubs around the UK. Last night when we got to the pub we were playing at, 70 odd miles away, we found they were in the middle of a...
4
4

Ryobi SC-160 Scroll Saw Speed Control?
I have a single-speed SC-160 16" Ryobi scroll saw. I would like to add a speed control to it. So far my experiments with 2 different types of speed controls has produced the following: 1) Control from...