Subject Author Posted Replies

Found An Outpost of Heaven
I'm partial to traditional Chinese furniture and fascinated by the joinery used, though it takes some digging to find info on their joinery. Inherited 10 nice Chinese pieces of furniture - in what is...
7
7

Porter Cable 557 plate joiner
I am having a problem selecting the cutting depth. No matter what position I set the turret, it will always cut a slot for a number 20 biscuit. Any suggestions?
12
12

Apparently It Pays To Specialize
Looks like I should be targeting weddings. Apparently a bride-to-be is willing to spend big pucks on trifles. But Gods above, I'd feel ahamed of myself, asking a price like that for something lke...
18
18

PIRATE PUZZLE
a man does his best, what else is there? - General George S. Patton

Share your Knowledge!
Would you like to share your knowledge to educate others? If yes, then you must contribute about your forte in - they need Mavens like you. Koonji allows you to share, organize and enhance every kind...
1
1

Da Bitsa Bench - starting on top
Refer ABPW, Legs dry fit, levelled up perfectly, couple of trim items to cleanup first, but very pleased with what was a large (for me) expenditure in time, set-up and skill to get this far without...

Yahoo responds in the positive
Read all about it, here: muvy.org domain name is for sale. Your purchase will be secured by Epik.
3
3

DELTA UnI- SAW
I am trying to find out what a saw is worth. It is 240v 1PH and the cat # is 34761 S and the SN is 85110749 . Now is this an 87 model? As a club we just bought our first saw stop so now this is...
8
8

Better way to approach this--floor transitions?
Hiya, I'm getting ready to make some transition strips that will bridge the gap between hardwood flooring and saltillo tile. The two are about 1/4" difference in height. I have a gap between the two...
13
13

Carpenter Bees Solution
My barn was infested with CBees. I read a post on this board suggesting putting bubble gum in the openings, another suggested painting them. I tried spraying red paint (spray can, Wal-Mart $0.98),...
23
23

Powermatic and StopSaw in Canada
I am in the market for a 10" cabinet saw. I read the reviews in Fine Woodworking and they gave the "thumbs up" to the Powermatic PM2000 and the StopSaw. I'd love to purchase either of these two saws...
7
7

granite tile edge update, and...
To update on the granite tile counter edge polishing... Ordered a set of diamond polishing pads, brick pattern, from granite city tools (they were very helpful! highly recommended), plus a buffing...
3
3

OnlineToolReviews.com June 2007 Complete Review Listing
Our full list of reviews available as at 19th June 2007: - AWR Dovetail Master - BeadLock Loose Tenon Joinery System - Bessey K-Body Clamps - Betterley Tru Cut Insert System - Blow Fly Sanding...

[OT] I'm celebrating!
Neither gloat nor neener, exactly - but a milestone for my shop. Today I loaded a pallet with three of my passive solar air-heating panels and sent my first out-of-state order off to warm a home in...
45
45

Greene & Greene chairs at auction: $700,000-900,000 estimate
A living room chair from the R.R. Blacker House (1907) designed by Greene and Greene is going up for auction on June 19th at Sotheby's. The estimated price is $700,000 to $900,000. It's a gorgeous...
2
2