Subject Author Posted Replies

B&D Workmate hole size??
Hi I would like some kind person to check the size of holes drilled through the top of a B&D workmate. I ask because mine is 2,800 miles from me so I can't, and when I get to it I will be unable to...
2
2

cowells norwich sharpening system?
I have a sharpening water wheel with motor....model 25-400. Looks like made in UK but powered for US (115v 60hz). It was given to me by an elderly woodworker. It has an adjustable rod/plate for tool...
1
1

Precision Measuring
It's interesting to note that I can mark a board exactly 7/16" short by catching the end of the tape on the rivet rather than on the hook itself. Thanks for listening. JP *************************...
8
8

I think I'm done.
The Corner Cabinet. Maybe I should take it out of the "work in progress" album? Nahh, there're still a few tweaks to be done. A friend wants to make some billiard parlor-style chairs, so unless my...
1
1

wtb old woodworking magazines
Hi, I'm try to build up my woodworking libarary so I'm looking for back issues of shopnotes, woodsmith or fine woodworking. If you live in Canada and your thinking of getting rid of any of these send...
4
4

Woodworking
Check it out: http://www.BrandonsMansion.com
3
3

Freud’s Quadra-Cut Router Bits
Popular Woodworking's e-mail news letter has an article about Freud?s Quadra-Cut router bits. Now their innovation sounds like something that's obvious - instead of two carbide edges cutting - why not...
3
3

MLCS bits -- how good?
I'm going to assume, from the near-constant stream, of catalogs that I, a non-customer, get from MLCS that they have some sort of loyal following ... or else Penn-State has very deep pockets. As I am...
9
9

Anyone know how to use a Leigh FMT?
When using an FMT for cutting tenons on multiples of something small like spindles, how do you position each one to the right height? I see that the first one is set to height by positioning it up...

Rubber Sleeves for Belt Sander
My 1940's craftsman 6x48 stationary belt sander has rubber sleeves on each drum. The drums are about 2 7/8 in diameter and 6 inches long. Anyone know where I can purchase replacement sleeves, which...
1
1

OT and long, 2007 Tundra
I did not see the thread at all until Swingman brought it to my attention. Using Google I saw parts of it but not all of it. Yeah, I bought one of those too. It is more powerful than the Domino. I am...
53
53

How to make make a 12-foot piece of ply?
I need a 12-foot by 8.5" piece of 3/8" ply. The box stores only carry 8-foot ply stock. Already I have a 4x8' sheet of 3/8" ply. Is it possible to make a 12-foot piece? I have most common tools.
17
17

Re: stanp2323@earthlink.net stanp2323 this dude is a ripoff artist stay clear of him
too late. you already did.
1
1

What is it? CLXXIX
A new set has just been posted: http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/Rob
15
15

Information about a STANLEY Liberty Bell plane No. 76
Hi I live in New Zealand and I have uncovered a what I think is a STANLEY Liberty Bell plane NO. 76 in my Grandfathers Shed and can find no information about it. Does anybody know anything about this...
3
3