1000's of plans on disk

I highly recommend to anyone looking for furniture and general woodworking plans a product that I found and purchased from the internet. Its called Woodworking CD and it contains 1000's of woodworking plans that are easily printed. It contains all sorts of plans ( a full list is available at their website

) including for outdoor funiture, I was looking for adirondack chair plans and it had several. The disc is a great bargain to anyone looking for almost free plans as it only costs 13 or so dollars and shipping was 3 and tad. Look them up at
Greg

Reply to
ZebraCobra

We don't need no stinking plans! At least not for $13.

Reply to
Toller

"Toller" wrote in news:Lg4Fg.7846$ snipped-for-privacy@news02.roc.ny:

How much does Norm on the 'New Yankee Workshop' charge for a SINGLE set of plans? Like $12 or so.

Reply to
grappletech

Couldn't tell you; I don't use plans.

Reply to
Toller

Too many freebies around to pay for thousands I'll never likely even look at. I either don't need a plan, make my own, or get a freebie from likeminded people. Sharers get things shared with them.

Besides, you're spamming and that's a no-no: ============================= Registrant:

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc.

Domain Name: WOODWORKINGCD.COM

Created on: 03-Jul-04

Expires on: 03-Jul-07

Last Updated on: 06-Jun-06

Administrative Contact:

Private, Registration snipped-for-privacy@domainsbyproxy.com

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

United States

(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

Technical Contact:

Private, Registration snipped-for-privacy@domainsbyproxy.com

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

United States

(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.IWEBOPOLIS.COM

NS2.ZONEEDIT.COM

NS14.ZONEEDIT.COM

Reply to
Pop`

wow.. what a find! you must have looked forever before finding your own site...

$13 for a collection of plans from the free sites on the web... what originality! Mac

mac davis

Like everyone else has said...you don't need plans if you have the ingenuity and inspiration. ;-) A good woodworker likes to make their stuff and not copies of others.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

You may not want someone else's plan but if you're building anything that's even remotely complex then you would be a fool not to sketch out a plan.

A good woodworker has technique and a knowledge and appreciation of how and why various pieces of furniture were built in the past. You don't get that without studying and emulating well built projects.

Ken Muldrew

Get them for free here:

Frank Campbell

But there are plenty of woodworkers out there that can not design. It's a talent, either you have it or you don't. Many don't. They can still fallow a plan and do good work. Should they give up woodworking since they can't design themselves? I really haven't been fallowing this thread but I got the impression he was selling a CD of plans that were freely available on the net. What's wrong with that? Have you never paid someone to do the leg work for you? Yes, you could do it yourself but if you value our time more than his asking price, buy the thing.

Reply to
CW

patience to build a floor standing modern grandfather clockcase only to end up with a tin plate photo etched dial and quartz movement. pmsl

What a waste of cherry wood.

The3rd Earl Of Derby