100 years

A hundred years from now,They will gaze upon our work, and marvel at our skills,but will never know our names. And that will be good enough for me. Union Millwrights Millwright Ron www.unionmillwright.com
Thu, Jan 10, 2008, 3:04pm (EST-3) From: snipped-for-privacy@unionmillwright.com (Ron) A hundred years from now,They will gaze upon our work, and marvel at our skills,but will never know our names. And that will be good enough for me.
I can see it now. Two guys standing there, and one says, "Wow, it's really a marvel that someone didn't trash this piece of crap years ago. Wonder who made it?". LMAO
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I quite agree.
(Ron)

Yet another positive outlook..... <sigh>
Fri, Jan 11, 2008, 5:04pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@valid.com (Joe) doth sigh and sayeth: Yet another positive outlook..... <sigh>
You damn betcha. I take enough pride in my stuff to glue a business card on the bottom of, or inside, them. They may not 'always' be museum quality, but at least a hundred years from now people will know who made 'em.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I quite agree.