$100 rebate on Performax 16-32?

I see Amazon has a mfgs rebate on this. It it good for all dealers, or just "participating" dealers?

Well you indicate Amazon has the rebate. I suspect that Amazon may be the only one. That said it is not unusual for a reseller to offer their own rebate on top of a manufacturers rebate so others may be participating.