10" Hitachi Miter Saw - $69 today on Amazon

Wow - this seems like one hell of a deal. Just thought I'd let y'all know. JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

Arrgh. Great buy, but I just don't need it. Only 4 left at 11:10 EST.

Reply to
Toller

Reply to
gafuroglu

Don't get me going...

I ordered a Performax 22-44 TWO days ago. If I waited 'til this morning, I would have saved $150 in shipping.

DAMN!

Reply to
B A R R Y

I have my Performax 22-44 setting on my work bench in 3 large and Heavy boxes. 2 days to go. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Try sending them an email. I ordered my Delta BS last feb and a week or so later they dropped the price over $100. Sent them an email and they refunded me the difference. Worst case you waste 5 minutes.

-Leuf

Reply to
Leuf

Excellent suggestion! I just sent it.

Reply to
B A R R Y

No dice for me. The reply was a cut 'n paste "the item is free shipping today, it wasn't when you ordered." No mention that my order was only one day before.

1 day = $150 difference...
Reply to
B A R R Y