10 degree cut

As of today, I have built a jig to route a 10 degree channel down the center of an 8/4 peice of hardwood. The cut is zero degrees from the left side to 10 degrees 3 inches to the right side of the cut. My question: is there a method or machine on the market that can be set up to make this type of clean cut?
Thanks in advance. John A.
On 16 Sep 2004 15:42:51 -0700, sss snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (John A) wrote:

Sounds like making a jig as you did is the way to go. I'm sure there are expensive NC machines to do this kind of custom cut.
On 16 Sep 2004 15:42:51 -0700, sss snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (John A) wrote:

hard telling from your description. posting a picture to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking of what you have, both the tool you made and more importantly the result you are trying to achieve would help. I'm thinking something along the lines of a custom shaper cutter....