10" blades from Garrett Wade

Has anyone here tried this blades?
http://www.garrettwade.com/jump.jsp?lGen tail&itemID5892&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat055&iSubCat132&iProductID5892

Not a bad price to try them. Note that they call them rip and cross cut, not the combination that many of the high quality blades perform well. Add a couple of the prices together and you are at the same cost of a decent combo blade. If the performance justifies the more frequent changing it may be a good deal.
They don't give much information on the dado set though as far as the number of chippers and size of each. Five are shown in the photo. My Ridge Carbide comes with six for more combinations of widths. Ed.
I generally try to steer clear of Chinese made tools. But since GW produces quality tools, they may be worth looking at. Chinese doesn't always mean poor quality, it's up to the buying compnay what level of quality they demand. By all means let the wreck know what you think of them. Mark
mel wrote:

http://www.garrettwade.com/jump.jsp?lGen tail&itemID5892&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat055&iSubCat132&iProductID5892
Most of the tools and machines are being made by the Chinese these days.