1/8" router bit with 1/2" shank?

howdy folks... is there such a thing as a 1/8" straight cut router bit with a 1/2" shank? if so, where can i find one? i've searched Woodcraft, Freud, Jessada, and Ammana websites without any luck. i've recently acquired a <gloat> Hitachi M12V at Lowe's for $159.00</gloat> and mounted it in my table. i would prefer not to have to switch to the old 1/4" shank POS Ryobi just to use a 1/8" bit on the occasions when it is necessary. thanks... dave
-- If You Think Education Is Expensive, Try Ignorance...

I've also checked Whitside and Lee Valley, Liberty, with no luck. It is a PITA to change collets for the 1/8" slots. Ed
Get a collet adapter bushing that goes from 1/2" to 1/4". Lee Valley part # 16J97.04 $3.25. US. They just drop into your collet the same as your router bit.

$159.00</gloat>
old

I know Titman do a 1/8" x 3/8" length with a 1/2" shank
Don't know if anyone stocks them in the USA though.
The M12V should come with a 1/4" reduction sleeve, but it might be worth getting a proper 1/4" collet.