1/8" MDF

Does anyone have any use for 1/8" MDF. I have a little over 2,000 sheets of 4' x 8' downfall. Not sure what the market on it is so I would entertain offers for it. Visually I think it is perfect but it may be a little thick in areas or the density may be the reason for it being put in downfall. I am in the Augusta/Aiken area. About two and a half hours from ATL and a couple of hours from Greenville, SC.
find a few car audio shops. good for making amp racks,kind of thin.