1/4" overlay cup hinges

Anyone know if European-style cup hinges are available for a 1/4" overlay with face-frame construction? I have a friend who wants to replace the hinges on his cabinet doors, but the overlay is only 1/4" all the way around. Common cup hinges that I can find range from 1/2" to 1 1/4" overlay.
In the worst case I suppose he could use the 1/2" ones and add a 1/4" wood spacer between the face frame and the mounting plate. He's already drilled the holes using the template for the 5/8" overlay hinges that he bought before realizing his folley, so he can't drill the hole closer to the edge of the door or anything.
Scroll down the page.
http://wwhardware.com/catalog.cfm/GroupID/Cabinet%20Hinges/CatID/Cabinet%20Hinges%2C%20Blum%26%23174%3B%20Concealed/SubCatID/110%26%230176%3B%20Compact%2033

Nice. Thanks.
Josh