1/4" 4x8 5 or 7 ply plywood ?

I need some 1/4" 7 ply BB or better plywood. I'm laminating ABS plastic to them which comes in 4x8 sheets so 4x8 would be much preferable to 5x5. Does anyone know of any such animal?
Someone mentioned to me this morning that theres something that they think is called Oklahoma (or one of the 50 states) Birch which is effectively Russian in a 4x8 sheet. Anyone ever heard of it?
Thanks,
Folk...

Maybe Appleply

Only USA product I know that purports to compete w/ BB is ApplePly.

I got 4x8 sheets of 1/4" Finnish Birch in void-free 5 ply at Plywood and Lumber Sales, in Oakland, CA. Wasn't cheap, but then I only in modest quantities.
www.pals4wood.com No affiliation, etc. Just a satisfied customer.
Patriarch
I saw a year or so ago that one of the major plywood manufacturers was making the equivalent to Baltic Birch in 4x8 sheets. I talked to a local supplier that knew about it. He said they won't carry it because it is a lot more expensive than regular Baltic Birch.
Preston

Thanks All! Appleply folks have a stocking distributor about 20 miles from me. I'm picking it up this afternoon.
Thanks again,
Folk...

There is a product called appleply made by States Industries, I believe. They market it as an alternative to BB and it comes in 4X8. It's not made from apple, but aspen IIRC. YOu can find their web site to check it out.
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland
Story I heard was when they were picking a name, some said it was American as Apple Pie, and that morphed into Appleply <vbg!!>