1/2 TO 2 INCH ROSETTE CUTTERS

Hello, All! I am desparately looking for 1/2" to 2" rosette cutters for some small projects I am undertaking. Have any of you seen such a thing? If so, where?
Thanks for your help!
Bobby
OICU812 wrote:

Drill Accessory...
http://www.sharpco.ca/welcome.html
Look under Drill and Boring bits on the left panel.
Google shows many suppliers...
http://www.google.ca/search?q=rosette+cutter&hl=en&lr=&start &sa=N
--
willr
http://woodwork.pmccl.com

For 1/2" to 2" ?? The OP is interested in a specific size. Not just any rosette cutter.

I dont see where they mention 1/2 to 2" rosette cutters. Am I missing something here? It wont be the first time.
Rockler, Woodworkers Supply, and Woodcraft all start at 2 1/8" as the smallest size.

--
Stoutman
http://home.triad.rr.com/brianmelissa/woodworking_frames.htm
stoutman wrote:

I tried to find small rosettes on line but gave up after looking at link after link. I ended up finding 2.5" oak rosettes at a local lumber store (Southern Lumber, SJ, CA) Perfect size for a cabinet I'm starting.
Dave
http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/rosette.htm has a 1-1/2".

Try www.magnate.net they have bits for routers to make rosettes