0.012" runout - Ryobi drill press

Page 2 of 2
Well, that's about the runout I got with my little Harbor Freight benchtop drill press. It cost me ~$40, so if the runout is acceptable for some work, you could go a lot less expensive than $169.
When a project comes along requiring greater precision than that, I think I'll be getting a Grizzly floor model.