:-)

Employment Standards determined a small woodworking shop owner was not paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent out to interview him.
"I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them," demanded the agent.
"Well, there's Jake my finisher who's been with me for 3 years, I pay him $900 a week.
The apprentice Tom has been here for 6 months, and I pay him $500 a week.
Then there's the half-wit that works here about 18 hours a day. He makes $10 a week and I buy him a case of beer every Friday," replied the owner.
"That's the guy I want to talk to; the half-wit," says the agent."
The owner says, "That would be me."
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

There's a lot of truth to that.

CW wrote:

No kiddin'. If I only had a nickel for every guy that has come onto my job and asked to see "the guy in charge", or "the owner".
Hah!
Robert