Zinc guttering for summerhouse

I would like to install zinc guttering for the summerhouse in the garden. Where can I buy zinc guttering for small buildings?

Reply to
Steven Higgins

Search engines are a miracle of the last.... 25 years. they've been around almost as long as USENET which is what you SHOULD be using to post on a USENET group.

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

replying to Steven Higgins, petercarragheruk wrote: I bought an all-in-one zinc guttering kit online. The name of the company is Guttering Expert and through this website, you can choose for zinc guttering. See below the URL link: *

*All the necessary parts you need to install the zinc guttering, are shipped in one package.

Really friendly customer service and quick delivery in the UK.

All the best

Peter

Reply to
petercarragheruk

My question is, why? What is wrong with plastic, or galvanised steel? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff