zeus virus

Oh dear demand youyr cash and destroy your machine if you dont pay up.

WINDOWS ONLY.

Thanks Bill.

The Natural Philosopher

The thing is though, there will always be criminals exploiting where and when they can. Seems to me also on the Chinese front, its little difference between the US using malware to cause problems in Iran, and Chinese hackers trying to get information from the US for commercial reasons. I'm afraid many people Governments or individuals and companies will do whatever they want to if they think it unlikely they can be caught and brought to book. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff