Zanussi Z 531 R dryer door seal

I've got a broken door seal on a zanussi Z 513 R dryer. Does anybody know the zanussi part number so I can order a new one ?

I have 3 types :

1110084323530 = for a Z413 1110080383538 = for ???

1110080413558 = as I can see on a picture this is not the one.

So the quetion is which part number do I need ? Or where can I find a service manual or something to look this up ?

Thanks,

Sander.

Reply to
Sander Reiding

Try these guys - I've phoned them a couple of times over the last couple of weeks, very friendly and helpful:

PoP

Reply to
Egbert Nobacon