Zanussi Z 531 R dryer door seal

I've got a broken door seal on a zanussi Z 513 R dryer. Does anybody know the zanussi part number so I can order a new one ?
I have 3 types :
1110084323530 = for a Z413 1110080383538 = for ???
1110080413558 = as I can see on a picture this is not the one.
So the quetion is which part number do I need ? Or where can I find a service manual or something to look this up ?
Thanks,
    Sander.
On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 23:55:32 +0000, Sander Reiding

Try these guys - I've phoned them a couple of times over the last couple of weeks, very friendly and helpful:
http://shop.ezee-fix.co.uk/index.html
PoP
Is this a UK model? I cannot find it on my literature anywhere. Can you find a PNC number on the rating plate?