Zanussi hot/cold pipes

Sorry to ask such a dumb question but does anyone have a Zanussi ZWD1260W and know which way round the hot and cold inlet pipes go?

The colour coding has completely disappeared from mine and I wasn't paying much (if any) attention when I took them off.

The instruction manual just says that they are colour coded!

Many thanks

S.

Reply to
Subterraneo

Forget that. The missus found some tiny writing next to the connectors. Too small and too dim a light for my ageing eyes!

Just call me Homer Simpson!

:-)

Reply to
Subterraneo

If in doubt, give it your best guess and start it off on a 40deg wash, which should always be a cold fill. If either fill hose gets warm then you have them the wrong way round.

Reply to
fred