zanussi ds17 dishwasher

Everything seems to hit the fan in one go. First off it didn't drain, changed pump, its OK. Then just made a low noise but didn't do anything, main motor had ceased, cleaned motor and bearing now OK. Still not doing anything, I'm not sure but at the water inlet you have a valve and solenoid, solenoid is ok but not sure on the valve, when connected to another power supply so I could watch what happens you get a audible click but don't see the plastic peg move, is this normal or does it rely on water pressure to move the peg. Please can anyone help me? Or got a service manual would be great. Thankyou in advance

Reply to
Bob