You would think changing

energy suppliers would go smoothly wouldn't you?

well its not...damn people you give them all the details over the phone and they still cant get it right. Had to give them the details again this morning as the online bill is double the amount I normally pay.

Arrrrrrgh! Rant over

Reply to
George

Npower ?

I went to Ebico - it's a NON-PROFIT (!) supplier, and although it took longer than expected to get put into place, it all went smoothly and I was kept informed every step of the way.

Reply to
Colin Wilson