You Want FREE Money For sure?

You Want FREE Money For sure? it's free to join. get paid monthly. paid by respond or create discussion. there is no fee all is FREE. come join before other people get rich before you

maria.lawalata

If I am going to be rich, why would I worry that I was going to be last in the queue?

If it is a sure thing, then I can take my time and savour the moment can't I? In fact although I am a poor man, I am so content with my lot I shall have to take a lot longer than most as I just love the savoury bits.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer