You can't get the customers...

They can do that and an excellent idea it is too. But they cannot get the medical record from my GP's office at the hospital where the lack of knowledge that I had an antibiotic allergy almost put me six foot under;!...

Reply to
tony sayer

Crescent wrench.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

That's why a bracelet is a good idea...Both I and one of my sons have one.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Never a good deed goes unpunished.

Reply to
R D S

I don't think it is always the customer after Saturday's experience. I wanted a metal box file to take record cards. I found what I wanted and asked if the shrink wrap could be removed so that I could measure the inside. The answer is No, take it as it is. I pointed out I had special cards that had to fit. The lady then went up stairs and found one that was not wrapped up. I said I will take that one. No you can't have that one it's not a stock item she said. I said it is the colour I want and I have measured this one. Off she goes and returns and said You can have this one but I'm sorry we will have to charge you less. By this time I'm looking around for the TV cameras! You can't get the staff either, it seems

Robbie

Reply to
Roberts