you can receive it before Christmas festival

Dear friend. Welcome to our web--

am a old wholesale the businessman and Also Little sale,very good item, you can receive it before Christmas festival,There is lots of commodities on it, which is my favorite collection.Forexample,TV,Notebooks,MP3,Cameras,bags, shoes, guitar, violin even......they are is very discount. Your dream can become true with its help. if you need it,please tell to me or bid it,I am a wholesale merchant,you need some more items,i can give the discount very big and small gift,Thank so much!!!

Reply to
lanpeng1986

With English that bad theres no knowing what you'll get in the post!

And yeah we all trust spammers. Really. No, we do, honest. We do, do you want a good bridge investment?

NT

Reply to
meow2222

They said that about farepak hampers too...

Owain

Reply to
Owain

May the ghosts of your ancestors be troubled for a thousand years by the giant monkey spirit of the Bayankala Mountains, and by a strange twist of fate, the Yellow River turn to piss overnight.

Reply to
Phil L

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@126.com saying something like:

I've no doubt you are, dearie.