You bunch of complete and utter bastards

Waiting until I'm off breaking speed limits on the autoroutes and autobahns to have a thread with 102 posts ripping the piss out of dennis

I always knew he was a total retard, I just didn't know that there was a word beyond "total"

Reply to
geoff

The timing was up to Dennis.

He is like Homer Simpson in that respect. You know he is going to say something stupid but you just are not sure when.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Wrong orifice! Doesn't know his arse from his elbow, except his elbow happens to be mouth-shaped and has teeth.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

In article , Andy Champ writes

He probably also thinks dihydrogen monoxide is poisonous.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

He's still at it. Come over. Bring a beer.

Reply to
mike

Of course it is:

Lobster

Reply to
dennis

One ?

I brought back >600 euros worth of trappist beer

I'm in for the duration

Reply to
geoff

Is that an invite to yours for a piss up?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I invited you a couple of weeks ago

Reply to