yorkshire stone

I am looking at breaking up a badly designed patio/porch area at the front of my house. The area is a semi-circle (about 15sq. meters) of irregular shaped stone. Does anyone know if this stone is worth anything or how would I find out? I would be willing to do a deal with someone to come and take it away. Does anyne know of useful contacts in the west yorkshire area?
Thanks for any advice
Nigel

of
shaped
find
away.
Phone a local reclaim company and they'll tell you. They'll probably not want to pay you for it or may even want to charge for the taking though.
Advertise in
1) Loot, 2) local free ads 3) eBay
I am amazed by stone, it costs 5 quid a bit down the garden center. I have several lorries of the stuff, and it appears to be virtually worthless. If I owned a garden center its worth a huge pile of cash.
Rick
On 18 Jan 2004 20:32:12 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Nigel Richard) wrote:

several lorries of the stuff, and it appears to be virtually worthless. If I owned a

Wood too. You can buy an unfelled tree for the price of a few sticks at B&Q. Admittedly there's a cost in processing it, but the price doesn't shoot up until you put that price sticker on and shelve it.