Yet another SDS question.......

Hi all, Just wondering..... Does anyone know of an SDS bit to vibrate small quantities of concrete? Or am I completely barking!
Martin.

If you're talking about compacting wet concrete, I fear that you are probably barking!
SDS devices need something solid to react against before they build up any force.
Roger
Ah well, it was just a thought.
Woof bloody woof!