Yet another one for Adam

Ah it's another of your oblique insults that you don't do. You're wrong, again, I say what I have to say under my own name. You OTOH are a nym-shifting troll.

Who is in a "frothing incoherent rage" ?

It seems that you're one of those weirdos who imagines bizarre events then reacts as if those events happened.

And of course calling people who are responding reasonably to your babblings "disturbed creatures"

Yes, correct, with every post you make you force others to undo the double line spacing, messed up line lengths and hideous lash-up of quoting that Goigle groups inflicts on usenet.

Of course you are so self-obsessed that you don't care.

No it's accurate, a concept that you would not recognise since you live in a world where the outpouring of your fevered imagination trumps fact.

Your lie is to claim that I do not tell the truth. Your lie is to claim that you only offer an opinion. Your lie is to claim that you do not libel.

Because it is true.

You silly bastard.

Then you will find that your treatment of Usenet as a write-only medium has consequences.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You are.

Nothing reasonable in your posts.

I don't see that problem. You should try changing to Google Groups, it's obviously better.

No. No-one's complained, what is there to care about?

Not at all.

Internet hard man.

Reply to
Onetap

Oh its's another of your lies, you should have said. Perhaps if you could mark your post with and tags it would be easier to sort through the incoherent mess. OTOH the tag would have to follow the header and the tag follow the sig, so possibly not that helpful.

[snip AllCrap's road rage on the information super bypass]

And all of this because several people told you that your desire to see a naked man arrested, DNA scraped and jailed was the most stupid thing since stupid was invented.

You really can't handle being told that you're wrong can you, loser?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Oh its's another of your lies, you should have said. Perhaps if you could

Errrr, no, that's not what I said.

Were I involved, I'd suggest; i) consult CPS lawyers as to whether an offence has been committed; ii) if yes, arrest, get DNA, then caution, advise him to keep his pants on, charge or whatever.

The alleged naked rambling would be fairly harmless, whether or not it is an offence. People don't just undress and go trespassing on an impulse, there'd be a history of many incidents in which he worked up the audacity to casually wander around naked. Some such incidents might be serious offences. This would be embarrassing if, at a later date, the naked prowler were convicted of sexual offences and it emerged that he'd been photographed wandering naked and no action had been taken.

Embarrassing for the police if they'd seen the photos. Embarrassing for the photographer if they hadn't.

I doubt plod could turn a blind eye to such documented behaviour.

You loudly insisting it is true doesn't prove me to be wrong. I said previously that I might be wrong, but on the evidence available so far, i really doubt it.

Reply to
Onetap

We already know that no arrestable offence has been committed. Perhaps its too hard for you to understand, but in this country it's not illegal to be weird.

No it wouldn't - except possibly among control freaks.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Ah. Well I live south and have lived medium south and extremely west.

Reply to
Tim Streater

In message , Tim Streater writes

Is it safe in here?

I was born and have always lived 25 miles NW of central London. I was rather miffed to be taken for a Cockney while on a job in Liverpool!

According to the BBC this morning, social class is linked to what your grandparents did although they did not explain how. Mine were all teachers and heads of village schools so I will wait to be enlightened.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

No. WE do not. You know, because Stevie has said so. If you make a complaint to the plods about any suspected offence, their stock retort is 'civil matter' or something along those lines. You'd know that, if you'd ever had any dealings with them. You seem to have had very sheltered lives, you're both exceptionally naive.

Reply to
Onetap

How do you interpret that if you don't know what they did?

(True for me on one side of my family.)

Reply to
polygonum

No such thing, you really are a consummate liar.

And it seems far too stupid to quote a Usenet post correctly.

You appear to be unable to understand the terms "rage" and "incoherent".

[AllCrap then posts the proof that is what he saud]

By me, by Tim Streater and by others who commented on your posts, ARW for example.

it's not possible to "prove" the story to be true on usenet. It is however true. Your continuing allegation that is not true is based on little other than your piqué that your viewed were not shared by the police and your animosity to me based, presumably, on some past incident under another nym.

The problem for you nym shifters is that no one takes you seriously. You are cowards sniping from behind imagined anonymity. Your views count for nothing.

I'll now let you have that tedious last word you desperately desire.

Reply to
Steve Firth

An opportunity for a bit of quiet *upgrading*?

I would guess most contributors here have no interest or concern or any ambition to change their perceived status.

There was some excited speculation around this village when it was rumoured that the Beckhams were buying a run down golf course nearby. I could have claimed to be a neighbour!

But, so what! I would not be a better or different person and it seems to me they have not sought publicity or claimed anything other than wealth and the attendant problems.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

In message , Onetap writes

Umm.. Trespassers here usually leave quietly when asked. On the one occasion when it developed into a tussle the police afterwards threatened the offender with *actions likely to lead to a breach of the peace*.

Apparently this is an arrestable offence irrespective of where it occurs.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Some time ago I lived not far from a very famous actress. A crew of some sort (film? news?) arrived in the village/town and started asking how to get to her abode. Seems the only answer they got was pointed back to Birmingham.

The locals simply accepted her, and let her get on with her life.

Reply to
polygonum

In message , polygonum writes

I had that! Some years ago, a pair of interviewers turned up on my doorstep and wanted comment on an upcoming cricket match.

It took time to convince them that, despite the name and being a farm owner, I had no connection with Northampton cricket club:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

They'll usually use the 'civil matter' retort in cases where the trespasser s have caravans, feral dogs, feral children and intend to stay until evicte d. Even evidence/proof of criminal damage will get no police response. SFAI K, trespass alone is not a criminal offence in the UK; it is in the Irish R epublic and can get you arrested.

Yes; in the circumstances described they might use that, or a similar offen ce, as a pretext to make an arrest (and get DNA) even if they had no inten tion of charging over the naked trespass.

They can ,I believe, arrest you for virtually anything and you have very l ittle redress if they then decide not to charge or caution you.

Reply to
Onetap

I would have given the interview.

Reply to
ARW

:-)

They did suggest that themselves but I couldn't think of anything to say that I wouldn't mind hearing broadcast.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Tim Lamb wrote: [snip]

I was a neighbour when we lived in Alderley Edge.

A few months after we moved out to move to Surrey I got a call from a friend who could hardly speak for laughing. Apparently Beckingham palace had new gates. Victoria had designed them herself and they featured ornamental ironwork with a monogram featuring his and her intertwined initials.

I presume you can guess why my friend was laughing fit to bust?

Apparently the gates were removed within weeks and reappeared with different ironwork.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Like that guy who turned up for a job interview, got mistaken for Guy Kewney and was plonked on the lunchtime news?

I was interviewed for TV once. I'm not sure I would ever do it again. Nerve wracking, poorly paid and all your mates take the piss.

Reply to
Steve Firth

WTF is a nym? Does he use speshul words that only the members of his gang will understand? I cannot speak Chav or Half-wit, please stick to English.

Why don't you just crawl away, Firth? You've tried to intimidate posters and make yourself sole-proprietor of the group and it just didn't work.

You called me a coward and a liar and I am neither. You have no backbone. Your story was utter bullshit. I don't use my name, for good reason, but I don't have to justify why I choose not to.

Reply to
Onetap