Yer what?

Dear Sir,

We know about you from the internet.

Ningbo Riye Electrical Appliance Co., Ltd. was established in 1991, as an enterprise of joint venture with foreign investments from Japan, in

2009, we developed our Yesidoo instant type purifying electric water heaters which are more human natural, more intelligent and safer. The following are some introduction about our products...

That's a good one that is.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Weatherlawyer formulated the question :