Yale HSA500 wireless alarm system - need installation guide

Hello, have done a search for this but not turned up any results. I noticed that there were some postings in this group about yale wireless alarms.

I wondered if some kind soul might have a copy of installation/operation instructions for the above model - please send to mark (at) mavb dot co dot uk

Are the current HSA accessories compatible?

Many thanks in anticipation

Mark

Reply to
Mark Van Bellen

On 12 Nov 2004 05:57:21 -0800, mark snipped-for-privacy@mavb.co.uk (Mark Van Bellen) strung together this:

Not read the ones that say sling it in the bin then?

Reply to
Lurch

No Lurch I haven't but nonetheless still need the info - just need the codes to set it up.

Reply to
Mark Van Bellen

I have this now kindly sent by a reader of the groups - if anyone else wants it please feel free to e-mail me.

Reply to
Mark Van Bellen

hi there i too need these instructions for a yale hsa 500 wireles alarm. i have tried to email mark but got no answer. can anyone sen these to me please at elmafuddellis (at) btinternet dot com. you woul save me a great deal of hassle. thanks in anticipation

-- elmafuddellis

Reply to
elmafuddellis

HI Mark

Did you manage to get a copy of the installation guide for the HSA500 I have the alarm system but no instruction....

Regards

Joh

--

2CVdriver
Reply to

Hi Mark, Me too lost operating guide too HSA500, Much appreciated if you could email too me, Not used for a while but neighbours just been burgled Thx.

Reply to
julie

You are 17 years too late.

Reply to