Xpelair Expelair DX100T Extractor Fan

Hi, I 've had the above for 3 years now and it always comes on automatically seconds after the shower starts - It's just positioned above the shower.

Recently it has started coming on at nights! Any ideas? It's not humid here in Yorkshire! cheers, Richard

Reply to
richard.lister

My DX100GH is still going strong after 12+ years and often runs all night at this time of year, when (I presume) the air is more humid but before the central heating is turned on.

Reply to
rrh