X10 question

Hi,

Anyone have any experience (good or bad) with X10 control of stuff?

Nick

Reply to
The Nomad

I control my heating by computer, originally for exactly the same reason. The control is all home-designed and built, but I don't use any X10 for that. The interface is a box I designed which has exactly the same fixings and connections as the original timeswitch, but is connected back to the computer control via isolating relays and an

8-core signal cable. (Part of the requirement is to be able to easily reinstate the original timeswitch, e.g. if I moved.)
Reply to
Andrew Gabriel