WTD large white tile

I'm looking for a couple of those large tiles, 100cm by 33.3cm. The manufacturer has let me down on them, and I am wondering if anyone has a couple spare, or knows of someone who keeps them in stock?

I'm not looking for a figured one, just plain mirror finish white.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Robert E A Harvey

A trifle large for anyone to have a "couple spare" I would have thought! Just for interest who manufactures tiles this large - have you a web address?

Reply to
Bob Mannix

"Bob Mannix" wrote

Robert E A Harvey