WTD Large neoprene sheet - anyone recommend a supplier?

Or laminate flooring underlay?

Reply to
Nick Atty

We have a 10' diameter inflatible pool which we are planning to use on a paved area. Can anyone recommend a supplier of neoprene sheeting who would be able to supply a 12' circular mat to protect the base of the pool from punctures and make it a little more comfortable underfoot.

Regards, Jason.

Reply to
Jason Arthurs

Wouldn't you be better with a butyl pond liner? You may have to join sheet together though. WM

Reply to
wattie

Why not just use some old foam-backed carpet?

Reply to
Rob Morley

Search for neoprene in

... It gave me over 100 hits for England as a location - that plus some phoning might get you what you want...

You might find that you need to glue 2 sections together, but thats not hard. You might be able to persuade a wet-suit or dry-suit manufacturer to do it for you, but that'll as £££'s to the price...

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon Henderson

Presumably you mean the foam stuff as used for wet suits? Not going to be cheap. I've heard of people getting cheap solid rubber sheet (for horses) by salvaging conveyer belt material. Won't be more than 2 or 3 feet wide though.

Reply to
Newshound

As suggested by one or two others, I would go for pond liner material. Any decent aquatics centre stocks this in various widths - and will cut it to length off a roll. So you should be able to get 4M x 4M in a single piece from which to cut your circle.

Reply to
Set Square

Today was the last day of summer so you ought to get a heater as well ;-)

Reply to
Matt

Why? That won't provide any cushioning to speak of.

Reply to
Rob Morley