WTD: Cheap Carpets

Looking for high quality white carpets for a new flat. Will get a carpet fitter to fit them, just wondering if anyone has any tips or ideas on getting a bargain?

I think I need 20 sq meter, not sure on the exact measurements.

Reply to
me

20 sq meter, high quality white carpet

you need your head examining. :-)

Reply to
Mark

Why do you say that?

Reply to
me

You must either live a completely different lifestyle, and part of the world to me. Or Have shares in a carpet cleaning company.

White, as a colour choice for carpet, doesn't score highly on the practicality index.

Reply to
Mark

Depends where you live. I have used an independent supplier/fitter for he last 22years. Get someone in your area who is recommended

Reply to
Old Bill