WTB? sticker for CU

Need a afew replacement circuit sticker suitable for a 14way CU, or the little pictorial stickers for same.

Even ebay has drawn a blank..

TIA Tim.

Reply to
Tim..

email me with your list. I should have loads in my glove box. I won't have the "Main Switch" stickers, just the left overs from various installs.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Being an anorak I printed out a proper strip saying what did what on the computer onto sticky back paper. Scanned the original first to get the logo, etc. Sad, isn't it?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I'd have called that 'doing the job properly'. Especially if you laminated it.

Being sad would be setting up a template to take the circuit designations off the schedule of inspection without retyping and reformat them for the labelling :-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I created this, and printed it on sticky paper

you let me know what you need, I can make one for yours :-)

Reply to
Toby

Only a pro would use tipex and a marker pen.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Excellant! I will get back to you...

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

Nice - and ISTM also a nice illustration of what the Wiki calls a judgemental approach to diversity :)

Reply to
Robin

:-)

I would probably need a three phase supply in a 3 bedroom house with (GCH and no electric showers), if I took notice of that!

Reply to
Toby

It will never draw 100A unless the heating fails and someone plugs a load of electric heaters in.

Reply to
ARWadsworth