WTB: Discontinued Ideal Standard Cistern

We have an Ideal Standard "Sottini" loo in our house that has a cracked cistern.

bodged the leak with duct tape and silicone, but really I would like to obtain a replacement rather than repair.

This is about 15 years old and afaik no longer manufactured (actually Sottini name is now a whole Ideal Standard brand).

Questions:

Can anybody recommend any company anywhere in the UK which may hold stock of obscure discontinued loo components?

> or
Reply to
Vortex

Just found exactly what I want.

Vortex

on

and found them to be very friendly and efficient. Their prices are also reasonable considering the market.

Kostas (just a happy customer, no other association)

Reply to
Kostas Kavoussanakis

Thanks Kostas,

I just emailed an enquiry!