WTB - Cheap Kitchen Units

Hi Gang -

Any ideas on where I can buy cheap flat-packed units? Everywhere seems to be a lot more than I'd expected to pay, especially as it's only for utility storage. I only want a 1000mm sink/base unit & two or three wall units (total 1000mm to 1500mm), don't care what colour or whatever. I tried eBay for clearances etc but it's all hand-buffed mahogany designer kitchens @ megabucks.

Suggestions appreciated!

Reply to
Steve Walker

Where are you? I have just taken out an MFI Winchester kitchen. Some of the cabinets are still in one piece and re-useable. I had intended to put them in my workshop, but still waiting for the correct Tuit. :-)

I'm in Gloucester.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

I fitted my garage out with simple white units from B&Q. I forget the cost but it was less than that of the materials to build same myself. These units are not normally in the main displays but are tucked away.

Reply to
Brian Reay

DG

Reply to
Derek ^

I'm not, by a very long chalk.... :o(

Thanks for the kind offer though.

Reply to
Steve Walker

Aye, them and Ikea seem to be the leading recommendations. Thanks Brian, I'd better get the credit card out of the secret vault and go shopping...

Reply to
Steve Walker

I noticed that Screwfix have got a whole new kitchen range on their site

- including flat packed carcases. I don't know if they are good value though but maybe worth a look.

Reply to
Richard Conway