Wrighton Kitchen doors

I have a Wrighton kitchen called Warrick - a nice oal colour. I want to put in some extra units which are not a problem but I want to match the doors. Originally Wrighton was a unit in Homebase and have now vanished. Has any firm taken over the Wrighton ranges and perhaps have renamed them or at least know of the colours? Failing that could anyone point me in the direction of someone that could match my doors for a reasonable price?
Peter
Bernstein were the manufacturers as I recall
--
regards
Dave Batter