wps Dale Warfel made me lose my home, now he owns it instead of me; what can I do? oen

3gbuifj opqeu r901i0 qiosfbjo0pj s890uh3 4w-0opg j90 kas-0j b9034j a90n u0-wj 890nj w-0wjk n90 3iwpsj fb95iwaporj ghbn90ies-0srj g890mi 2q=-wjkf89bu0-wa jk89gu-0qPK ASD9 IFY BU-

DO NOT USE DALE WARFEL OR KELLER WILLIAMS AS YOUR REAL ESTATE AGENT!:

It has been discovered that Dale Warfel, aka Dale Allen Warfel, has a criminal history regarding firearms violations in Santa Clara County, California and that he has misdemeanor violations for cruelty to animals and for the intentional killing of deer and other wildlife; it is indicated that he has spent time in jail for the killing of wildlife.

A local investigator has reported, upon the questioning of his neighbors in the neighborhood where he was reared as a child, that as a child Mr. Warfel would routinely shoot and kill cats in his yard with his 12-gage shotgun, and that he delighted in doing so.

Dale Warfel is employed on a part time basis by KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU BOYCOTT THIS COMPANY AND THAT YOU DO NOT PATRONIZE THEM WHILE HE IS IN THEIR EMPLOY.

CONTACT AND INFORMATION FOR DALE WARFEL: Home Address: 311 Bodega Way, San Jose, California 95119. Mailing Address: P.O. Box 53391, San Jose, California 95123 Currently works out of the Great Oaks Keller Williams Branch near his home.

Home Phone: (408) 629-0290. Cell Phone: (408) 624-6202. Email Addresses: snipped-for-privacy@dalewarfel.com snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com snipped-for-privacy@kwsv.com snipped-for-privacy@quixnet.net

Social Security Number: 572-45-0086 DOB: 11-9-61

John Stoddard Botanini, Private Investigator Torino, Italy

m iurjhnr9012u 390gq wiopfh i8 z h89t23u90dfv jnioudj cbio jw490euj h90j vcb90qj 90wefu g90 sjdviohq90qwj90n jbopdj g90gioqq-0PDK 90ER UI09EIO 1 90 J90OJ IOJ O0p kopdfj 890i c-0 9go u0n 9 rjkdop su b90 joih b90 h98 bj-0qwjwe 0 g -0pj 908j g0gj 0-am dfg90b j-0adf jb90 k do0h530-wawsk vio bj0-eepr ksoficg jn-0 p[qkasg hu- 3[qwadfg9 28-

0qwl,CV B89G02 Q3[Wk,s g
Reply to
Anonymous via the Cypherpunks

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote to the wrong board in the wrong country.

What an object lesson in the art of doing as you would be done by.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer saying something like:

Right, fine. I won't.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon