Would you use two 3c or one 5c SWA cable?

In lowering paving height I will have to hack out an SWA cable run through concrete, I don't fancy my chances of chopping it out intact, it may need replacing as a result (and run in flex conduit). SWA fc is thus:

CPD -- radial -- two SFCU side-by-side -- 20mm malleable besa 1-bottom- outlet box -- one 5c SWA to jn-box outside -- 3c SWA to light & 3c SWA to shed on sleepers (Class-II appliances).

I dislike the requirement to isolate two SFCU to isolate the jn-box (dymo labels peel off) re Darwin Award.

Worth switching to two 3c cables? Easy to change besa box to 2-bottom- outlet, one 3c to light, one 3c to jn-box.

Reply to
js.b1